Thursday, December 31, 2009

The last day of 2009 (and a yearly wrap up in five lines or less)

There are a only a few hours left of 2009. It has been a good year. Lauren and I got engaged. We moved country. We found and furnished a great apartment. Work went well. I completed a 70.3 and a marathon. We visited lotsof nice countries; Australia, Bali, China, Ireland, Mexico, Thailand, UK, US and a few others for work. My folks came to visit and everyone close to us has got through the year healthy and fit.

To close the year, I am going to leave the office and have a swim and then jump on a plane to Sydney. I am looking forward to my first trip to the East Coast of Australia. Depsite living in Asia, I am sure I will be the whitest person on Bondi!!

It is Ben and Lou's wedding on Saturday in the Blue Mountains just outside of Sydney which made for the perfect excuse to get down there and see in 2010, Aussie style.

With all the fun to be had, I am not sure about starting the year on a run... Although I did take out my trainers to put them in the suitcase...



Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment