Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My new Blog

Last year my wife-to-be set herself a new year's resolution that she stuck to throughout all of 2009. It wasn't too tough but it required discipline; and I admire her for it. For the last couple of days, as I allowed the christmas indulgence to settle and prepared myself for New Years, I have given a lot of throught to my news years resolution(s) for next year and have decided to write a new blog.



I have four real "interests" in life... five, if you count my work, but that may require another resolution and a whole new blog all unto itself.



This blog will primarily be about running. Of my other intestests, there will be mention travel (we do a lot), running  triathlons (of which I will do more), cooking and eating (for which I have discovered a whole new world of amazing blogs) and photogrpahy (which is made all the more fun because of our new christmas present - a Canon 5D Mark II).

No comments:

Post a Comment