Sunday, May 2, 2010

Woop Woop Bring on The Rain

This evening it was 26 degrees and raining hard. I mean equator, tropical rainstorm hard. I was sitting at home watching Inglorious Basterds because Lauren was away and I knew she din't want to watch. I looked up and saw the rain coming in from the mountains in the east and i knew i had to run.

When it rains in Malaysia, it really rains. You have to be a little careful because it is often accompanied by thunder bolts and lightning, which are, obviously, very very frightening.


I did 12km and it absolutely bucketed down on me the entire time. I was soaked through within a hundred paces. And I absolutely loved it. The great thing about running in the rain in the tropics is that it never dropped below 26.

I am sure my shins will regret it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment