Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Results are in

It is Tuesday afternoon and whilst on hold for a conference call, I had a quick look to see of the results from Sundays race were in. 

I am real happy with my time. I finished in 1:30:37. This was 180/711 for my category and 342/1502 overall. I am not sure what the distance for the split was (a bit arbitrary?) but my time seems fairly consistent with the runners around me. All in all a good results for the first race in over 10 months.


I found another blog when i was looking for some pictures of the race and my heart goes out to the poor guy who had his car broken into whilst he was out on the course. Some people have no shame!
All the same, he got a great graphic from his Garmin of the elevation which I have shamelessly stolen to prove that I was not making it up about the hills. The pace is his, and he did a great time of 1:20, but the hills were shared! You can view his blog here


1 comment:

  1. HOLY hills!! great job on the race!! that could not have been easy!

    ReplyDelete