Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Trail Innuendo

Whilst out on my favourite run last week at FRIM I noticed that they had changed the trail names and put in some new signage. It was the first time I had run with our mate Robin and as we ran along I was telling him that we were about to come to my favourite part of the run.

Known for my odd unintentional quip, we rounded the corner and much to the delight of Will and Dave, Robin said "So let me get this right, Rob's favourite is the Pinus trail?"

Schoolboy humour? Probably. Are the boys still laughing about it? Absolutely. Will anyone elese think it is as funny as we did? Likely not. Will it make us smile every time we go up there? Without a doubt!


Thanks Dave for the photos :-)


1 comment:

  1. Three things you "loved" that week: pool boys, southern gentlemen, and the pinus trail.

    ReplyDelete